If you are a fan of sausages, then you definitely know that a good, durable and feature-rich electric meat grinder can take you a very long way, especially if you like to create your own sausages at home. If you do not know which meat grinders at the best and you want to invest only in high-quality products, then here you will find the top 10 best electric meat grinders in 2016 reviews:
Table of Contents
- 10. The MaxiMatic HA-3433 Meat Grinder
- 9. The Waring Pro MG105FR Meat Grinder
- 8. We have removed our review of product #8. We are currently reviewing other Electric Meat Grinders and we will post a new review soon.
- 7. We have removed our review of product #7. We are currently reviewing other Electric Meat Grinders and we will post a new review soon.
- 6. LEM Products – Electric Meat Grinder
- 5. The Electric 2.6 HP 2000 Watt Industrial Meat Grinder
- 4. The Sunmile G33 S/S Meat Grinder
- 3. The Sunmile G31 UL Meat Grinder
- 2. The Sportsman MEG300 3/4HP Electric Meat Grinder
- 1. STX International STX-3000 Meat Grinder
This is an electric meat grinder that features a sturdy and durable design, along with an aluminum grinder head. The grinder also comes with a reverse switch designed to eliminate jamming, and it also has rubber feet that make sure the grinder stays on the place. Moreover, the device also comes with a useful overload protection along with rubber seals that prevent liquids from spilling into the motor drive.
This is another high-quality electric meat grinder that comes with three different cutting plates, brushed and durable stainless steel housing as well as a heavy-duty, 500 watt motor and a reverse function designed to prevent and to address jamming, just like the other grinder detailed above.
8. We have removed our review of product #8. We are currently reviewing other Electric Meat Grinders and we will post a new review soon.
7. We have removed our review of product #7. We are currently reviewing other Electric Meat Grinders and we will post a new review soon.
6. LEM Products – Electric Meat Grinder
This electric meat grinder comes with a 575 watt motor, it features two stainless steel plates, a plastic stuffing plate and a stainless steel grinder knife, and it is also UL-approved!
Just as the name suggests, this is an industrial, electric meat grinder that is very versatile and that comes with a variety of different functions, thus allowing you to make a wealth of homemade meals such as meatloafs, burgers or sausages. The grinder comes with a cast aluminum feeding hopper and it can produce coarse, fine and medium grinds of meat.
This is a powerful 800 watt meat grinder that has a maximum meat grinding capacity of as much as 170 pounds per hour. Moreover, the grinder also comes with a stainless steel wrapped body, a reverse function, efficient ventilation and a very low noise production, thus being ideal for home use.
With a maximum locked power of 800 W, the Sunmile G31 UL meat grinder is covered by a one-year limited warranty, it comes with a stainless steel cutting blade and it also features a detachable aluminum tube. Moreover, the grinder has a maximum capacity of up to 150 pounds per hour, and it comes with an easy and effortless on and off switch.
A powerful 350 Watt electric meat grinder that comes with three different grinding plates and that can grind as much as 100 pounds of raw meat per hour. This is a large capacity, heavy duty grinder that comes with a removable food tray and that can be easily washed in the dishwasher. Featuring a reverse function and one kubbe attachment and one sausage tube, this meat grinder is UL approved and comes with a long, 30-inch cord.
The number one on the list is the STX International meat grinder that comes with three different speeds, as well as a locked motor wattage of as much as 3000 watts – that is the peak output power. That, combined with the circuit breaker for extra safety makes the STX-3000 meat grinder a great addition to every kitchen – especially since the three tempered steel grinding plates included in the package allow you to get fine, medium or coarse grinded meat, depending on your needs and preferences.
Having said that, today’s modern electric meat grinders are cost-effective, easy to operate and great to have around, no matter if you need them for personal or for large-scale, industrial use!