Curling your hair can feel like a daunting process. Either you need to plan ahead and think about when you will arrange your hair in rollers for sleeping in overnight, or you need to block out a chunk of time in which to stand in front of the mirror with a manual curling iron, while your arms go numb and start to feel like they may just fall off.
You know the struggle. But the secret is that you no longer need to suffer to achieve the curls you want. In this modern time, the invention of automatic hair curling machines finally came about. In a nutshell, this means that curling your hair can now be a process that does not involve any stress!
What’s the Difference Between a Curling Iron and a Hair Curling Machine?
The essential difference between the curling irons you’re accustomed to using and hair curling machines is that hair curling machines are automatic. And it makes all the difference. Yes, automatic means exactly what you’re thinking: the hair curling machine is doing all the hard work.
Once you try an automatic hair curling machine, you’ll wonder how you ever lasted so long without one. They are a seriously convenient investment if you regularly curl your hair, or would like to!
Automatic Curling Irons
Don’t get scared. There’s no need to worry. If you like your curling iron and the results it gives you, consider this. There are automatic curling irons. That means you can still achieve the curling iron look without feeling like it was arms day at the gym.
How does a curling iron work when it’s automated, you ask? It’s pretty simple technology. The barrel that you curl your hair around rotates, allowing you to curl your hair left or right, depending on your preference.
To make sure that your hair gets the best quality curls, most automatic curling irons have prongs that hold the strands in place as they work. This results in longer-lasting and more even curls.
Automatic Hair Curling Machines
Hair curling machines are designed and work differently than automatic curling irons. The shape of the majority of hair curling machines is kind of like a hammer. The wider part at the top is where your hair is taken in to be curled. Instead of watching your hair curled on the outside like a curling iron, it goes into a small chamber.
Inside the chamber, it is turned left or right, whichever you prefer, and curled well. There is very little effort required on your part for the operation of an automatic hair curling machine.
Features to Look For
When you’re looking for the right automatic hair curling machine for you, there are features that you’ll want to explore. There are certain features available that will add even more convenience to the experience of using an automatic hair curling machine.
Here are some things to keep in mind during your search:
- Long power cord: Think practically before anything else! An automatic hair curling machine is a great convenience, but if the power cord is too short, it limits you in other ways.
- Effective for any length of hair: At the moment that you buy your hair curling machine, it may not seem relevant if it works on all hair lengths, but you never know how your hair will change in the future. Better to invest in a hair curling machine that will suit you no matter what.
- Heat settings: Hair curling machines are not all made equally. There are some that are very simple and have only one heat setting. There are others which have adjustable heat settings. Having the ability to adjust heat settings will help you manage your time and desired curl style, and is a handy feature to have.
- Curl direction settings: It is not a given that hair curling machines have the option to curl your hair right or left, so make you sure you confirm the presence of this feature. There are also many hair curling machines that have an additional automatic curl direction setting which adjusts itself depending on the way you’re holding the machine.
- Timer settings: It can be difficult to know how long to curl your hair to achieve your desired texture and look. Luckily, there are many hair curling machines which provide specified timers which are associated with specific curl styles.
- Automatic safety shut-off: Leaving your hot hair curling machine lying around while you go tend to something else can easily end in disaster. That is why it’s imperative to find hair curling machine with an automatic safety shut-off. These usually activate after 60 to 90 seconds of not using your machine.
- Spray or steam function: If you usually add water to your hair while curling it, then you will most likely want to search for a hair curling machine with a spray/steam function. This will automatically provide moisture to your hair during the curling process.
- LED display: An extra feature that can be nice to have on your hair curling machine is an LED display on which you see the temperature and curling settings.
Automatic hair curling machines are designed to provide convenience in all its forms. You just need to know what you’re looking for.
If you liked what you learned about hair curling machines, then perhaps it is time for you to start considering investing in one of your own. Remember to think about your lifestyle and what kind of curls you like. Ask yourself which features you want your hair curling machine to have, and start your search here at tenbestreview.com.